The Nadler Law Group PLLC began in 2003 as an extension of Mark Nadler’s established commercial litigation practice. Mr. Nadler has been a registered professional civil engineer since the early 1980s, when his engineering practice focused on the design and construction of municipal public works projects. Upon his graduation from Cornell Law School in 1988, Mr. Nadler joined Bogle & Gates PLLC in Seattle and began his career litigating commercial civil matters with technical, scientific or engineering aspects. His practice ranged across many subject areas including:
• Environmental regulatory and remedial actions involving metal smelting, forest products manufacturing, pulp and paper manufacturing and petroleum distributing industries;
• Construction claims and bid protests;
• Design professional malpractice;
• Real estate boundary and possession matters and disputes arising out of real estate purchase and sales agreements;
• Real estate broker malpractice; and
• General commercial matters.
The Nadler Law Group PLLC continued in these practice areas, developing a client base of public and private sector entities. Many of the firm’s clients are municipal governments (e.g., port districts, cities and counties), and many are private and publicly traded companies.
The Nadler Law Group team has been complimented with the addition of other lawyers and staff, who have added considerable depth and breadth of experience. Current team members have substantial trial and litigation experience from serving as a civil deputy prosecutor, general counsel, health insurance claims litigator and general commercial litigator for a national law firm.