Seeking mid-level associate to work on complex commercial litigation cases, primarily focused on recovery of insurance proceeds for environmental cleanup.
- Demonstrable experience handling civil lawsuits from intake through trial (or, assisting at trial)
- Critical thinking skills necessary for developing strategies and arguments for presentation of cases
- Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and in writing; ability to communicate and discuss complex legal concepts and documents with others in the firm, as well as with clients and judges
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
- Capable of managing a high-volume work load in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a legal team that recognizes the best strategies are developed only after thoughtful consideration of input from all team members
- Ability to manage one’s time and to timely complete assignments with work product that that can be readily integrated into the legal team’s deliverables
Working at this boutique litigation firm allows attorneys to enjoy a collegial small firm atmosphere while working on large complex cases traditionally available only in bigger law firms. Our new Edmonds office also provides an escape from the construction and traffic in downtown Seattle. It is walking distance to the beach, the ferry terminal, and the train station, and it is close to the many shops and restaurants in picturesque downtown Edmonds.